The students at LogIQuest undergo a series of activities which enables them to complete time bound tasks od TOEFL with in time. With the introduction of integrated modules, the test has become tougher for many students. The awareness which they gain during the activities are employed to complete different tasks of the test in limited time.
Task based learning: The tasks conducted in the class prepare a student for a timed test.
Guidance at each level: For teaching the Integrated tasks, each task is broken into simpler tasks. This helps to build the confidence in students as they understand how to achieve the task.
Proctored Test: Conducting proctored tests have benefited students. They appear for the test with confidence.
Features of In Person Programs:
- 36 hours of class room lectures by certified faculty, covering all question types, answering strategies
- Video explanations for 90+ practice question to give illustrations
- Course book with more than 1000 practice questions
- Writing samples analyzed by international Kaplan faculty
- 4 full length tests to get test day feel